13th July 2020.

Hi guys, today it is quite surprising for everyone to know the class 12th results. If I start in the morning it was like just waking up late at 8 am (same as all days of lockdown) after waking up it was all the same routine to follow as doing my all-morning routines, and after that, I used to play with my parrots as there were the days when CBSE announced that they will publish the results of 10th and 12th Boards within 15th July. 

From 10th July I used to check the YouTube channels, CBSE site, and Google to get the latest updates. So, that day I was doing the same routine plus 1hr workout, but it was like at 10am when I ended up with nothing new, only the sites were showing the uncertainty of the 12th results.

 So, with the hope that it will announce sooner, I closed my phone and went to another room for some work. 

Then within 1-2mins one of my close relatives called my mom and asked about my 12th result which was out at that moment when I ended searching that morning (how funny is that!). After hearing that, I did not believe in that and told her to tell them that it was not coming today. Then Mom conveyed my message to them, but they told her to open the news channel to see that and check the results. After that, I suddenly open that news channels the breaking news was "CBSE Class 12TH RESULTS ARE OUT" not on single-channel but on all the channels. After seeing this I started the CBSE site's treasure hunt, which was totally crashing. I started at nearly 12pm and got it at 5:12pm from the school WhatsApp group, not through the website (How Funny wasting time on the CBSE website!!).

But the time between that was so stressful that I was considering not getting good marks which I thought of because the first result of my fellow mates was 96% after that 95% and again 95% then 94% and so on. I thought that my friend had done well and I could not score good marks (As 90% and above is my target). I am not saying those who have scored less don't have any future but there is a difference between expectation and reality so my expectation was that. so please don't compare and get offended by this.

After listening to my friend's results, I was happy that they score well but there was an inner fear that I would score like them or not! which made me so stressed that my face was looking like " searching for a needle in a pile of husk". I may not fully explain my condition through this but the class 12th student may have experienced it better because of the results which should be out by April last week and due to the lockdown, which is coming today. 

The days between April to June were less stressful than this heat period from 12pm to 5pm. 

Happiest Baby Happiest Toddler a Night with Dr. Harvery KarpAfter that when I got the result sheet through school, then I calculated my result percentage while everyone was waiting for the result in my family that how much I scored. Literally, my mom was thinking did my son really score more than 70% or not or less. What is his score? But when I said that I got 90.2% then my mom was in shock, and after that, everyone congratulated me for my efforts. It took a 1-2hr conversation with relatives, friends, and teachers who congratulated me on my results. 
It was like a happy day when my expectation and reality somehow became equal and that day I thought it was the happiest moment when I got my result. 

Overall, this 2019-2020(present) was so encouraging, inspirational, helpful, thrilling, loving, and much more.

Thanks for reading my blog I will post my amazing experience every week and have a read. Thank you.

Comments